How much do you love food? And how do you show that love?
I consider myself a pretty zealous food lover because:
- I have a food blog. Duh.
- I'm pretty brave when it comes to trying new foods.
- I'll wake up on a Sunday morning and watch cooking shows.
- I sign up for cooking classes, even in other states.
- I dream of spending thousands of dollars to take a Susan Herrmann Loomis cooking class in France or the Three-Day French Chocolate Indulgence with both Susan Herrmann Loomis and David Lebovitz.
- I have a special budget devoted to unnecessary-for-most-people ingredients because I have a wider-than-most-people definition of pantry staples.
- I read cookbooks from cover to cover like beach romance novels.
- And on the topic of cookbooks, I have HUNDREDS and they are exploding all over my living room.
- If I'm having a down day, the best cure for my woes is a trip to Williams-Sonoma to buy a useless baking pan.
- I get as starstruck from seeing chefs as I do seeing Hollywood celebs.
- One time I even dreamt I was competing on Iron Chef America. And I won!
Because NO, I do not have an image of food tattooed to my body for eternity!
If you were to get a food tattoo, what would it be of? Or do you already have one? Do tell!
Food Tattoos Gallery
There is a whole class of people who do have food tattoos! Now that's true love.